Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Mantle~

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Eeeeeverywhere you go ...


But the prettiest sight to see,

is the holly that will be,

On your own front door..


I have been singing this song all week...it's the one that always plays in my head when I'm decorating for Christmas!

This year I've changed things up a bit, our mantle has a more natural feel with lots of white and lots of burlap.  I have several small glass candle holders, I always pick a few up when I'm at the thrift shop.. I think they make cute little pinecone holders :)

I'm linking up to the Lettered Cottage's Mantle Party..Make sure to check it out for tons of beautiful ideas and inspiration! Click on the badge below :)


The Lettered Cottage

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! I love a simpler look, and yours fits the bill. Love the burlap mixed with the white. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the iron in the background.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantle looks amazing..Loving the candle lights twinkling..I'm an absolute sucker for burlap..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is just perfect! I love the pinecones! wonderful scented touch! Also, the candle votives and the candle posts...cleaver! The wreath is my favorite though!!!!! burlap bow, on the mirror! AH! Wanna switch mantels!?!?!? Mine is a bad attempt at decor!!! ah! :)
    Great job!
    Brittany
    http://lifeyasadiywifey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Im so glad ya'll like my mantle! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete