Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Around The House

Wow, I cant believe there are only two more days until Christmas! I am almost finished with Christmas shopping..only a few last minute stocking stuffers and I will be done!

My mom has been in town visiting for Christmas, it's been so nice having her here with me! We are so much alike..both with a love for decorating..although, she is very good at sewing as well as gardening and I, however, am not. I wish I had inherited it from her! She made me a cute pair of curtains for the kitchen with muslin fabric that I've had on hand, they turned out really great! She also made me a few pillows for the living room that I'm very excited about, more about that soon when I get them up! Thank you mom! I love you!!

Well, I noticed time was a flyin' and thought that I had better get some Christmas posts up soon...I snapped a few pictures from around my home decorated for Christmas!








I found this great idea from here!  I love it!
I know, I need to remove that sticker from my window! Ha!

One of my favorite things around my house is this rosemary tree...it smells so good! It makes my home smell like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment