Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Mantle

Our Fall Mantle...
I just bought the brown candle stands at a garage sale.. both for one dollar. I think I'm gong to paint them white. An urn with handmade moss ball and faux pumpkin. It's actually a Halloween pumpkin, it says Happy Halloween on the back.  Turn it around and nobody will know :)

I love stacked books..I have stacked books everywhere. They don't have to be fancy or anything, I just turn them around so only the side with the pages are showing.

A pine cone my sweet J gave me :)

A little turkey plate I bought at TJ Max.


Happy Fall Decorating :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Are the candles the turn on/turn off type? those are safe, I like it! :) I just put pinecones all around my house!...the scented kind!...what is it about pinecones and the transition from Fall to winter!?! :) LOVELY! I just love love love this mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I love pine cones too! Oooh..I'll have to look for the scented ones! My neighbor has a pine tree in their front yard, and it drops the biggest pine cones.. I've been snooping around their front yard looking for them..lol! We have several pine trees in our front yard but my pine cones are pooney! The candles are from Michaels, they are just regular unscented candles..I love candles in the Fall and winter, they add so much warmth to a room. :)

    ReplyDelete