Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall Front Door~

Welcome Friends...
Would you like to join me for a hot cup of pumpkin spice coffee and a slice of warm pumpkin bread?



Mmmm...one of my favorite things about Fall is pumpkin spice coffee..


And...warm pumpkin bread...


 
YUM! Pecan-Topped Pumpkin Bread from Cooking Light You can get the recipe by clicking  here



Here is our front door all decorated for Fall...It is a little hard to tell but I strung white lights around the leaf garland...I love the lights..they make it look cozy :)


My faux urns are still holding up well...I can't wait to dress them up for Christmas. :) 

Thank you for Stopping by..
Have Fabulous Day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,just found your blog and think it's great. Like you, I love redoing furniture and any drink with cream on top has to be fabulous.Please pop over and visit my blog sometime..I've just become your follower..xx

    ReplyDelete