Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Black Bean Soup~


Ahhh...there's nothing like a nice warm soup on a brisk Autumn evening. Now if it would only cool down a little bit, I will be a very happy girl! :) This is my absolute favorite time of year..the leaves are turning all shades of red, orange and yellow...the air is cooler..football games...pumpkin coffee and comfort food... bliss! I most definitely need to stick with my work out routine this time of year! However, were not having true Fall weather here just yet...BUT...I can still turn up the air, bundle up in my favorite cozy pants and slippers and have a bowl of nice warm soup!


This is what I made last night, it's one of our family's favorite recipes. Even the kids love it...and I have two very picky eaters..lol. :)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment