Sunday, August 29, 2010

~My Heart Sings Sunday~











A GARDEN OF FOUNTAINS


Behold, My hand is upon thee to bless thee and to accomplish all My good purposes. For this hour I have prepared thy heart: and in My kindness I will not let thee fail. Only relinquish all things into My hands: for I can work freely only as ye release Me by complete committal both of thyself and others. Even as was written of old: "Commit thy way unto the Lord: trust also in Him: and He shall bring it to pass". (Psalms 37:5)


I will be thy sustaining strength; and My peace shall garrison thy mind. Only TRUST ME that all I do is done in love. For adversities must of necessity come. They are part of the pattern of life's pilgrimage for every individual; and who can escape them? But I say unto thee, that for those who walk in Me, and for those who are encircled by the intercessory prayers of My children, I shall make of the suffering, yea, shall make of the trials a stepping stone to future blessing. (2 Corinthians 4:17,18)


My arms are around thee, and never have I loved thee more! I will make thee like A GARDEN OF FOUNTAINS whose streams are fed by the mountain springs. And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. (Isaiah 58:11)




~Experts from Come Away My Beloved by Frances J. Roberts~

No comments:

Post a Comment