Friday, April 16, 2010

Dreaming of Cozy Garden Retreats & Summer Porches~

I'm still here! I have been so busy, busy, busy...between all the end of the school year activities combined with my classes, birthdays and housework I have hardly had time to do what I love the most this time of year :( ...gardening.
I have been thinking alot about garden plans, cozy little eating areas and garden retreats...I've been working on the back patio, I put my favorite little white hutch out there of which I am now using as a potting area. I also put our old kitchen table on the patio... Im in search of cute little outdoor chairs for it. I can't wait till its done! I'll post pictures when its all finished! This is my plan for the porch...(sorry it looks so sloppy).....


Here are some of my favorite pictures...







I love this one! I (Sigh)...I could see myself sitting here.... reading a magazine...drinking my sweet iced tea. It's so cozy!

I love the umbrella and the galvenized buckets filled with fresh bouquets of flowers...

I want to eat lunch here...



Love this too... it's so simple and so country! LOVE white pitchers with white daisies!






I would love to have a screened in porch! I live in South Texas and the mosquitos are so bad here...





I want to snuggle here with my babe...got to get a porch swing!




Love this room!


1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to whip up a batch of scones and brew up some tea.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete